Healthcare solutions are the future of the medical industry. Over time, clinicians have realized that implementing an electronic health record is not a choice; it’s a must. These solutions offer dedicated services to improve care norms.
This guide enlists the details of the seven most widely implemented healthcare solutions trusted by millions. Before we delve into it, let’s have a sneak peek into the importance of EHR and PM solutions.
Why Do You Need A Healthcare Solution?
A healthcare system is a suite of integrated clinical, financial and administrative tools and services. It works to ensure a scalable and productive clinical practice by optimizing patient care services.
A comprehensive healthcare solution:
- Shapes clinical workflows
- Reduces administrative hassle
- Makes medical billing a no-brainer
- Encourages collaboration and coordination
- Allows for secure data exchange
- Simplifies check-ins for patients
- Boost patient engagement
- Automates document and record management
- Minimizes last-minute cancellations
- Upsurges clinical revenue generation
Top 7 Healthcare Solutions To Consider
The benefits EHR and PM systems hold have no bounds. Does this pique your interest? Then, let’s delve into the details of our top-picked vendors.
Staying ahead of time, DrChrono is a state-of-the-art EHR platform. It eliminates the clunkiness from administrative operations by going paperless. DrChrono EHR makes it feasible for practitioners to deliver optimal care with minimal effort. It packs customizable templates, record management, and many more exquisite functionalities. These specs save time, speeding up the encounters and enabling providers to take in more patients daily.
- Patient flags
- Integrated photo and drawing tools
- Credit card processing
- Test-expanding MACROS
- Direct messaging
- Optimize practice productivity
- Fully managed medical billing services
- Features custom billing codes and profiles
- Dedicated implementation specialist
- The speech-to-text feature needs improvement
- Occasional outages affect performance
DrChrono EHR packs four distinct pricing plans, but their price range is not disclosed at the moment.
Cerner EMR is an IT-driven software with patients at its core. It creates a world for practitioners without medical errors, improving patient outcomes. Cerner EMR enhances the overall patient experience with its engaging patient portal. Aside from that, Cerner EMR also looks into the administrative side of practices, reducing costs and expenses. It helps practices scale, putting an end to segmented data and providing an enterprise view of the clinical database.
- Clinical decision support
- Medication management
- Physician documentation
- Imaging and medical device integration
- Improves patient journey
- Nurture better care coordination
- Eases information sharing
- Uses predictive algorithms for enhanced patient safety
- Difficult to navigate
- Steep learning curve
Cerner EMR has not publicly revealed its cost structure yet.
Prompt is a best-overall therapy EMR modernizing clinical operations. This resilient platform helps businesses flourish, maximizing provider’s efficiency and scoring happier patients. Prompt EMR leaves clinicians awestruck with its intuitive scheduling, documentation and patient management skills. The cherry on the top is Prompt EMR, which has a built-in CRM to nurture meaningful patient relationships.
- Waitlist management
- Surveys and online reviews
- Digital web app
- Home exercise program
- Internal communications
- Seamless data entry
- Empowers front desk managers
- Drives growth for startups
- Leads to faster payments and fewer denials
- Statements are non-customizable
The Prompt EMR has not publicly revealed its pricing details yet.
PrognoCIS EMR is a robust solution featuring intuitive services like reputation management and aging reports. This HIPAA-compliant solution takes the hassle out of the billing and administrative operations. It readily adapts to clinical procedures, driving practices to success. PrognoCIS EMR delivers smooth navigation, dynamic charting and automated workflows. Moreover, this vendor has paved the way to the top, creating a flawless patient experience.
- Medical credentialing
- Customized statements and ERA processing
- Underpayments tracking
- Referral management system
- Integrated billing solution
- Prevents counterfeit prescriptions
- Streamline chronic care operations
- Reduces overhead
- Unsatisfactory customer support
- Lacks proper training services
As per the client testimonials, the cost range of PrognoCIS EMR starts from $249/month/user. Contact the vendor for more details.
Unlocking the true potential of medical practices, Athena comes to the top in the EHR market. This customizable solution makes clinical task management actually fun. Also, it empowers users to access patient history at a glance. Athena aces the ground for its API marketplace, supporting fruitful third-party integrations. On top of that, the platform keeps physicians focused on delivering exceptional care minimizing distractions.
- Mobile documentation
- Real-time patient insights
- Patient record sharing
- Voice powered services
- Closes care gaps
- Optimizes quality performance
- Build stronger patient relationships
- Eliminates clunky workflows
- Running reports is difficult
- Software is glitchy
This software uses a percentage-based pricing model. You can request a custom model by reaching out to Athena.
Epic is an enterprise-grade healthcare software that has earned an unparalleled position in the market. Epic nurtures meaningful patient and provider experiences, optimizing clinical outcomes. Harnessing the power of automation, this AI-driven solution helps organizations embark on the journey to success. Epic EHR even improves the financial side of practices by featuring one-in-a-kind revenue cycle services.
- Referral management and authorization
- Utilization management tools
- Predictive and enterprise analytics
- Patient flow management tools
- Population health
- Proactive healthcare management
- Digitize patient experience
- Unify industry-sponsored research
- Provides real-time clinical insights
- Exorbitant pricing
The price details of Epic are still in the dark. Contact the vendor to obtain price details.
Kareo is a comprehensive solution enjoying an untarnished reputation. It supports clinical decisions, assuring optimal care delivery. Kareo simplifies care delivery by engaging patients in care. The winning point of Kareo is that it’s surprisingly easy to use and fully configurable. Also, its revenue management services are second to none. Aside from providing all the support physicians need, it codes encounters and manages patients like a pro.
- Agenda overview and flowsheets
- Patient payments and statements
- Robotic process automation
- Managed billing
- Quick setup and installation
- Assign a dedicated success coach
- Realize growth opportunities
- Intuitive dashboard
- Overwhelming tutorials
- Questionable customer support
Kareo has an immensely diverse pricing structure varies based on the number of users, specialty type, etc.
Looking closely into the exclusive details of the seven most commonly used healthcare software, you will realize they vary considerably. Whether it’s the features, their benefits or the price range, all are unique. So, before deciding which vendor to choose, you must define these three things for your practice. Ponder over your requirements, goals, and price range and then name your pick.